The Essential Programme includes 18 hours of tuition per week. Students benefit from an intensive morning of classes and they can choose to remain in school outside of lesson time to work on assignments and make the most of the school’s facilities.
The small class sizes and close proximity to tutors mean that students enrolled on our Essential Programme work on a wide variety of skills during their classes, including language, communication and collaboration skills. The timetable of this programme gives students the opportunity to participate in other activities outside of the classroom, including:
- independent study at the school
- explore Oxford and its surrounding areas
Essential Programme outcomes
Here are some of the skills you will achieve throughout the Essential Programme:
- Communicate in a captivating and powerful manner
- In-depth knowledge of grammatical structures
- Increased fluency in real-life communication tasks
- Refined team-building and collaboration skills
10 hours of language skills lessons
8 hours of communication skills sessions
Students enrolled on this programme are welcome to attend the cultural activities which take place twice a week and start at 16.30.