The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is one of the most popular and widely recognised English language qualifications in the world, and is accepted by many educational and professional institutions internationally. Our 27.5 hour comprehensive programme equips our students with the required skills and techniques in order to achieve success in all four sections of the exam.
Our tutors guide students with their in-depth IELTS knowledge and can offer a range of exam preparation strategies and techniques. You work on the following skills:
- Analysing data
- Analysing essay questions
- Critical thinking skills for making evaluations and giving opinions
- Presenting an argument
- Speed-reading skills – reading for detail and gist
- Academic vocabulary and typical exam topics e.g. Science and Technology
Choose a course length to meet your needs
Our IELTS preparation course is tailored to meet your needs. The length of study will depend on your current IELTS level and your target level. You can study from as little as 2 weeks, or take an extended programmes of 12+ weeks.
Additional IELTS Exam support
As well as ensuring that our students cover all the necessary IELTS topics during their programme, we also offer the following:
- Mock exam test papers under timed conditions for practice in sitting the tests
- Revision coaching
- Milestone reviews and goal setting meetings with your tutors
- Interview practice and coaching in writing personal statements, if required
- Assistance with registering for the exam, if required.